The Firm Fundamentals:
The professional team at Hopper Engineering Associates remains committed to the vision of the practice founder and managing principals.
- Focus on unique, non-commodity, technical problems
- Provide innovative, practical, cost effective solutions
Our success is in our ability to sort through complex technical information in order to define the root cause of a problem specific to each client's needs. This approach, followed by a timely, value added solution, is the reason why ninety-nine percent of our work is repeat business. Many of our clients consider us an extension of their own organization, and that's our ultimate goal.
Our core business includes the following industry sectors:
- Petrochemical Refining and Production
- Nuclear and Non-Nuclear Power Generation
- Entertainment and Productions
- Cranes and Heavy Load Handling
- Aerospace and National Defense
- Fall Protection and Rigging
- Insurance and Legal
Hopper Engineering Associates offers clients a strong team of licensed professionals including civil, structural, and mechanical engineers and degreed engineering support staff. Our expertise encompasses traditional areas of practice as well as specialty knowledge in the following disciplines:
- Fracture Mechanics
- Engineering Mechanics
- Fluid Mechanics
- Vibration and Noise Investigation
- Risk Management and Control
- Structural Dynamics
- Elastic and Inelastic Stress Analysis
- Thermal Analysis
- Failure Investigation and Analysis
- Forensic Engineering
- Seismic Life Extension
- Blast and Impact Analysis
- Temporary Structure Design
Many times we face 'fly up' problems that occur unexpectedly and involve issues that need immediate attention. We pride ourselves that we remain accessible under pressure and continually strive to provide timely and cost effective solutions to our diverse clientele.
If you have a technical problem and think we might be able to help, please call us at 310-373-5573 to discuss how we can assist you or email one of our professional engineers.